A Professional Private Guide is a perfect opportunity to get as much from your trip as possible, because neither guide-books nor local people can be compared with professionals in the tourism industry.
The payment for the Tour is divided onto two parts:
The first one – is a payment of the 15% deposit while reservation. This amount is taken from the total Tour price; and to be withdrawn from your card. We ask for the deposit as for the guarantee or confirmation of your intention to have a Tour.
The second one — is the remainder of 85%, that due to the Guide at the time of the tour,and should be given in cash. (The default currency is USD. But, in cases where all parties agree, the Private Guide can receive the due cash payment in the local currency rate.)
Please note: the deposit of 15% can not be less than 20 USD, e.g. if the tour is free of charge.
Our networking platform does not require any payments neither from Tourists nor from Private Guides.
All you have to do to get an access for our services – is to register.
At the time of the booking, we require a 15% service fee that is deducted from the total price of the tour. The Private Guides receive the remaining 85%. The charge is only to be made from when booking has been processed.
Please note: the deposit of 15% can not be <20 USD, e.g. if the tour is free of charge.
There are two different ways to get rating points.
The first one is to add tours, post photos, videos, and inform us about the books you have written. All of this is carefully collected and indicated in your rating points.
You could become a leader even without having a tourist’s review!
Each time you are ‘added to favorites’ or receive votes for your tours or profile – you will receive some points as well.
The second one is a tourist’s review. It consists of five issues: communication skills, professional skills, entertainment, safety/organization and overall impression. Each time you have a tour, you will be reviewed by the Tourist.
PrivateGuide.com does not fulfill any bookings and does not intervene in any way with your contacts with the Travelers.
It is only The Tourist who makes the booking!
The procedure is following:
The Tourist should first contact the Guide, asking any questions that he might have. Only after you have agreed on everything, does he make a reservation through the system. Another possibility is that the Tourist can book your services without any previous contact. He may like your page or your tours, and the date he wants is available on your calendar.
Anyway, the Guide is the last link! Only you can accept the reservation or decline it.